Looking for a cool Remote Desktop app for your bada phone? Check out this app by Simx.mobi! Some of the features include mouse and keyboard emulation, IP based communication, multitouch, and user defined layouts! The app is about 1.15mb and will cost￡ 1.50 to download.
As of right now, a NEW version of Remote Desktop (V. 1.1.0) is in development according to the developers website. Some new features will include: password-based authentication, server IP accepts domain name, reversed controlling of the Remote Desktop (1 finger moves cursor, 2 moves the desktop), added versions in Polish, Russian, and Italian.
This app has been rated well by many users and it is pretty simple to set up! To see instructions, just click “Read the full post” and you will taken to the full article.
Instructions on how to install properly:
Before first use:
- 1. Install RemoteDesktopServer on the PC (find the link below)
- 2. Open the port TCP:8899 on the PC if any firewall is installed
- 3. Run RemoteDesktopServer on the PC (add to autostart to have it always run)
For the Win32-compatible server: Go to www.simx.mobi/rdesktop and click: RemoteDesktopServerSetup105.exe
How to use:
- 1. Install and run RemoteDesktopServer on PC machine
- 2. If the WiFi is available: Make sure WiFi is running on the phone
- 3. If the WiFi is not available: Ensure the port 8899/TCP is available from the Internet (redirect the port in your LAN router if needed)
- 4. Run RemoteDesktop tool on Bada phone
- 5. Set correct IP of the server
- 6. Click Connect
- 7. Select layouts you want to use
- 8. Click Run
- 9. Press keyboard or mouse buttons to control your PC