"the internet is not connected kies" plugin update

The Samsung Kies Section is for members to discuss/trubleshoot anything relating to Samsung Kies.

"the internet is not connected kies" plugin update

Postby wildfire » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:11 pm

Hi
I've just updated kies to v.2.1.0.11112_41_7. Than it tolds me it must update samsung apps plugin otherwise this wo'nt work. So I click on dit and I get this
"The Internet is not connected.
Do you want to the connection and try again ?"
My connection works well, and trying again won't solve anything

Is there any solution to solve this ?


User avatar
wildfire
Bada Noob
Bada Noob
 
Topic Starter
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:11 am
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 0

Re: "the internet is not connected kies" plugin update

Postby Sid.7 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:13 pm

wildfire wrote:Hi
I've just updated kies to v.2.1.0.11112_41_7. Than it tolds me it must update samsung apps plugin otherwise this wo'nt work. So I click on dit and I get this
"The Internet is not connected.
Do you want to the connection and try again ?"
My connection works well, and trying again won't solve anything

Is there any solution to solve this ?

do you use usb dongle for your internet connection ???
previous phones N96 -- Wave II
current phone -- Galaxy S II
Next phone --- Galaxy note 2(hopefully)
User avatar
Sid.7
Donor
Top Poster
Top Poster
 
Posts: 619
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:08 am
Location: Gurgaon,Delhi,India
Thanks given: 93 times
Thanks received: 86 times

Re: "the internet is not connected kies" plugin update

Postby mcalosso » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:13 pm

I have the same problem. My internet connection works ok. Its WIFI on my pc and i just update kies to v.2.1.0.11112_41_7. This update works ok, but then when i try to update Samsung Apps, appears:
"The Internet is not connected.
Do you want to the connection and try again ?"

Can help us?
User avatar
mcalosso
Bada Noob
Bada Noob
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:04 pm
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 0

Re: "the internet is not connected kies" plugin update

Postby Jimmyboy » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:23 pm

mcalosso wrote:I have the same problem. My internet connection works ok. Its WIFI on my pc and i just update kies to v.2.1.0.11112_41_7. This update works ok, but then when i try to update Samsung Apps, appears:
"The Internet is not connected.
Do you want to the connection and try again ?"

Can help us?


Uninstall kies and reinstall.. I tried that it worked for me..
Jimmyboy

"I would prefer to be the king of hell rather being a slave in heaven"
User avatar
Jimmyboy
Top Poster
Top Poster
 
Posts: 613
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:13 am
Thanks given: 33 times
Thanks received: 36 times

Re: "the internet is not connected kies" plugin update

Postby mcalosso » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:19 pm

Sorry, doesnt work!
another suggestion?
Thanks
User avatar
mcalosso
Bada Noob
Bada Noob
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:04 pm
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 0

Re: "the internet is not connected kies" plugin update

Postby wildfire » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:52 pm

I use wire connection
And uninstalling and reinstalling kies doesn't work too

Somehow ,I could access to app store and download some. But they all fail while installing, any reason ?

Can someone upload "Astoreplugin.dll ". Cuz this helped on previous version
User avatar
wildfire
Bada Noob
Bada Noob
 
Topic Starter
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:11 am
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 0

Re: "the internet is not connected kies" plugin update

Postby KaiEr » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:28 pm

I'm getting the same thing. No luck in finding a workaround.
User avatar
KaiEr
Bada Noob
Bada Noob
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:59 am
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 0

Re: "the internet is not connected kies" plugin update

Postby KaiEr » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:54 am

This is really quite annoying. It has nothing to do with the connection. I have tried using multiple internet connections.
User avatar
KaiEr
Bada Noob
Bada Noob
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:59 am
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 0

Re: "the internet is not connected kies" plugin update

Postby churchill » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:34 pm

Same for me, using wire or wifi (surfing on the web works perfectly...)
User avatar
churchill
Bada Noob
Bada Noob
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:48 pm
Thanks given: 1
Thanks received: 0

Re: "the internet is not connected kies" plugin update

Postby sajeev » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:28 am

wildfire wrote:I use wire connection
And uninstalling and reinstalling kies doesn't work too

Somehow ,I could access to app store and download some. But they all fail while installing, any reason ?

Can someone upload "Astoreplugin.dll ". Cuz this helped on previous version

Hi there i have
uploaded Astoreplugin.dll in my blog
User avatar
sajeev
Bada Junior
Bada Junior
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:27 pm
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 2 times

Next

Return to Samsung Kies

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests