Very frustrating, need help

Discuss the FIRST Samsung Bada phone here. Specs include: 3.3-inch WVGA Super AMOLED touchscreen, 1 GHz Hummingbird chipset, 5 megapixel camera, Wifi b/g/n and a microSD card slot.

Very frustrating, need help

Postby ghuk » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:59 am

i need help from experts here, my problem is about the facebook app, twitter app and youtube app on my samsung wave. every time i try to log in to the facebook app it show an error "facebool server is not stable, failed to connect'. same error on twitter, now i recently discovered that my youtube is also not working. if i tap the youtube icon, it would open the browser to mobile youtube, after selecting a video and tapping watch video, it shows connecting , and then it wil show "connection failed"

i'm very frustrated now, because youtube is also not working. i dont mind the facebook app and twitter app , i'm connecting via wifi connection. i dont know what might have caused this problem.

my firmware before was xxjg6 and i didnt encounter this problem, facebook , youtube and twitter are working. now i started to encoutner this problem after flashing again my firmware to xxjh1. right now my current firmware is xxjid bada 1.2 . i was hoping that it will be fixed on the xxjid but it's still the same error

i'ved tried so many to things to determine what might be causing the problem and try to fix it . but i failed. i already tried to flash back to jf7 full firmware, jg6 firmware and jh1 firwmare but it's still not working. my network provider sent me the settings/ or the network profiles, they are already set but whenever i try to login via wifi it's still gives me the error.

now the last thing that i did was to try to connect via 3g instead of wifi, but it still gives me an error, and this time when i try to login to facebook it says "internal server error"
i also tried to change my simcard , but still the same error

basically i'ved already tried all the possible ways. and i'm still wonderin what might be causing the problem. the facebook on dolfin browser is working fine. it's just the facebook app, twittter and youtube i'm having problems with. so if anyone could help me out here. thanks

by the way. my original firwmare for wave is DXJF2 , im from philippines. i flashed manually to european jf7 full and jg6 and facebook , twitter and youtube are working there, the problem started after flashing to xxjh1 and it's still here on XXJID. i need help for me to fix this or determine what might be causing this. thanks

ghuk
Donor
Bada Senior
Bada Senior

Topic Starter
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 3 times

Re: Very frustrating, need help

Postby Identity » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:53 pm

my friend was also facing same problem. what i did is i removed the configuration settings and received again the settungs. now facebook and twitter started working. then i opened youtube and it asked me to select vod setting. i selected the connection profile in vod setting and youtube started working.
Bada makes me learn how to wait, wait and wait...
Identity
Donor
Bada Addict
Bada Addict

Thanks given: 9 times
Thanks received: 40 times

Re: Very frustrating, need help

Postby ghuk » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:59 pm

you mean the network profiles? are you using wifi connection or 3g connection?
ghuk
Donor
Bada Senior
Bada Senior

Topic Starter
Thanks given: 0
Thanks received: 3 times

Return to Samsung Wave Forum (S8500)