Samsung Apps allows you to simply and easily download an abundance of applications to your phone. Samsung Apps, the open market place that connects developers and buyers, has updated its app submission process, making uploading an app more convenient and efficient.
Samsung Apps has also expanded its global distribution coverage, increasing earning opportunities for developers worldwide. Check out the new app registration process below and share your work with Samsung Mobile users in 125 countries around the world.
1. Submitting an app to Samsung Apps will now generate a list of recommended compatible devices
- You don’t need to add apps one by one for each device/resolution any more.
Multiple devices from the recommendation list can be registered at any one time.
- Compatible OS: bada, Android
- Recommendations based on: Resolution, API Level, and other conditions for
additional device classification
2. Samsung Apps upgraded global coverage equals increased earning opportunities
- Samsung Apps coverage has expanded into 125 countries.
Newly added: Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia
- Paid app distribution now expanded (56 -> 64 countries)
Newly added: Belarus, Peru, Tunisia, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Qatar, and Egypt
- For more information, please visit the Samsung Apps Overview.
3. New App Category
- We’ve added a ‘Sports’ category to Samsung Apps, to enhance the Samsung Mobile user
experience and allow developers to target sports fans around the world more effectively.