If you are a Google user (and chances are…you are) then this might be of interest to you. As you know, when you purchase a new device you need to set up your accounts and put all your contacts and calendar events back in and it can be a pain to do it manually. Thankfully, Google has a solution called ‘Google Sync’ and while bada OS is not yet officially supported by ‘Google Sync’ (yet), there are other ways to do it! Now, I know this might be old news to some people but with the holidays just around the corner, that means there will be a lot of new bada users so this is for anyone who has yet to figure it out!
The process used a Samsung Wave but the same method probably works for all bada phones. Here is how to do it:
- Begin by pressing the home button that will take you to phone’s main menu
- Go to the Email option and select Exchange ActiveSync (for new account)
- Enter your email address, username, password, but leave the domain name empty. Press Next
- The phone will go into checking and verifying mode after which it will ask for the server url, type in m.google.com and hot lesbian porn opt for SSL
- Select contact and task hot milfs sync
- The phone will now start syncing your data instantly. The process will not take more than a few minutes depending of course, on just how many contacts and tasks you have on your Gmail Contacts and Calendar
That’s it. You now have all your Gmail contacts on your Bada OS device. Simple, isn’t it? Let us know if it works for you or if we have missed something!